3 Amazing Infused Water Remedies For Weight Loss, Hair & Skin
One of the best ways to rid your body of harmful toxins is by drinking water. Yes, it is that simple.
Drinking water can give you some pretty amazing benefits, to be honest. If you add a few things to the water you consume you can double and in some cases even triple the benefits. I use to avoid drinking water but after trying these mixtures I drink plenty of water!
These recipes are the best when it comes to getting the most from you water:
- Combine these two ingredients in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Let it simmer to cook partially covered on a medium heat.
- Once the mixture becomes dark and smells like ginger strongly (about 20 minutes total) remove from heat.
- Strain into a mug (if you want to add some flavor you can add honey to this.)
- Then drink.
This is great for preventing colds and the flu as well as reducing morning sickness. This is because o the B6 vitamin in the ginger. If you’re dealing with nausea this is something that will give you almost instant relief.
Coriander Seeds and Water
This recipe is quite simple and the video below gives you a step by step demonstration on how to make it. All you need is water coriander seeds and some time. This is a remedy that will work wonders for your thyroid. It is known as Dhania water and I love it!
ACV and Water
- Mix two tablespoon of organic ACV into two tablespoons of honey.
- Add a pinch or two of salt and then fill the glass with warm water.
- Drink up!
You will love this one, at first it may taste a bit strange but I have truly come to enjoy it. It works wonders for a hangover as well as giving you tons of benefits when not hungover.