Maintaining healthy clean teeth is something we strive for. We think of our teeth as a very important part of our image and do what we can to prevent things like tooth decay and gum disease.
However, did you know that by using commercial toothpaste you’re probably not doing what is best for your teeth? Commercial toothpastes are full of chemicals and can be expensive. Natural ‘homemade’ toothpaste can be more beneficial to your dental health than commercial products if done correctly.
If you want to try out natural toothpaste for yourself follow the recipe below. It does not call for many ingredients and will prove to be cost efficient. It is one of the best natural toothpaste recipes I have found and will have your teeth looking good in no time.
- 6 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of neem powder
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of xylitol
- Mix these ingredients together until they become a paste
- Make sure it is room temperature (to keep the coconut oil from hardening)
- Store in a small glass jar for easy use
- Use once or twice a day when you brush your teeth
Yes, it is that easy! This toothpaste will have you smiling brighter in just days! Nothing is better than a natural product, if you take the time to try this one out you won’t be disappointed!