Energy Efficient Bulbs Cause Anxiety, Migraines, and Even Cancer

by Shelby

Environmentally friendly energy saving light bulbs have become a big thing in the past few years, but did you know that these bulbs are actually extremely toxic for your health?

These light bulbs release over 20 times the maximum amount of acceptable mercury concentration into the air.  A study was done by several researchers from an institute in Germany that has proved this. Mercury is a very dangerous neurotoxin that can be extremely harmful to pregnant women and young children. Mercury is toxic to one’s liver, brain, nervous system, kidneys, cardiovascular, immune system, and reproductive system.

Exposure to Mercury can Cause:

  • Tremors
  • Memory loss
  • Insomnia
  • Alzheimer’s
  • Cancer

Using These Bulbs can Cause:

  • Seizures
  • Migraines
  • Cluster headaches
  • Dizziness
  • Anxiety
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea

These bulbs also are known for emitting a large amount of UV rays, they emit UV-B rays and small amounts of UV-C radiation. As we all know exposure to these rays can cause skin cancer, but this radiation can also directly attack one’s immune system.

These bulbs are extremely dangerous if you have one break in your home it is recommended that you open all the windows of your house for fifteen minutes or longer to minimize exposure to the poisonous gasses released. Why are we being urged to use these if they are so terrible for our health? As it turns out incandescent bulbs are being phased out, eventually, they won’t even be an option anymore and we will be forced to use these life threatening energy efficient bulbs. Say no to the bulb!

Related Posts

Natural Healing © 2023 All Rights Reserved.     |     Legal     DMCA     Privacy