Nightmares are never fun, they can plague us and make us unable to sleep. Have you ever woken up from a nightmare unable to go back to sleep?
It is important that we pay attention to our strange sometimes terrifying dreams and deal with them as needed. We can overcome our nightmares using home remedies with ease. This can be as easy as meditating before bed depending on the severity of your issues.
- Practice guided meditation before bed. This will relieve you of any worries that you may be dealing with.
- If you leave the tv on at night try turning it off.
- Find out if you have too much niacin, this can cause nightmares.
- If you are having the same nightmare every night try to rescript the nightmare before bed. This if concentrated on hard enough can change the nightmare completely.
- Talk to someone about your nightmares. This helps much more than you’d think. It is similar to crying when sad.
- If you are anxious or troubled do not go straight to bed stay up for a little while talking or thinking things through before settling in.
- Avoid heavily oily foods as they can put stress on your cholesterol levels. This can cause bad dreams.
Remember that you cannot usually cure an issue like this overnight. it sometimes takes weeks or even months. Do not give up, if you are dealing with nightmares these things should work wonders for you. This is worth seeing through. You will be sleeping with ease as soon as possible. For a little information on what happening in your nightmares could mean when related back to your life please watch the video below.