Many people these days are dealing with tooth decay. It is an issue we all come to terms with at one point or another.
If you have dealt with tooth decay before then you know that it is uncomfortable, to say the least. Cavities look and feel awful! If you want to rid yourself of tooth decay naturally then the following recipes are all you need.
Essential Oils and Baking Soda For Tooth Decay
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 4 drops of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried mint powder (optional)
- Mix all of these ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture onto a toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth gently and be sure to pay attention to all areas.
- Leave this on your teeth for about five whole minutes.
- Rinse your mouth out with slightly warm water.
Natural Cavity Healing Toothpaste
Once A Week Mouth Miracle
- 1 teaspoon of activated charcoal
- 1/2 teaspoon of licorice root powder
- 2 drops of sweet orange essential oil
- a pinch of food grade bentonite clay powder
- Mix all of these things together in a bowl.
- Apply this to your toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth gently for about five whole minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
You can actually use activated charcoal as a toothpaste by itself when you want whiter teeth. It is amazing when it comes to teeth whitening and teeth health. These are the three best cavity healing remedies I have found. They will work wonders, enjoy!