Research: Semen Is “Good For Women’s Health and Helps Fight Depression”

by The Rebel Pharmacist

When you think of semen you probably do not associate it with health, but a study performed in 2013 might change your mind.  That’s right guys, today we will be talking about the sticky stuff.

In 2013, a study was performed on the nutritional value of semen. In humans, semen is rich in nutrients, depending on the age and health of the individual male.

In semen only 1% of the actual semen is sperm, the other 99% is full of over 200 proteins as well as several vitamins and minerals; including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc.

Some studies suggest that it is a natural anti-depressant and can actually help you sleep better. The nutrients also help to strengthen the eggs of the female who ingests it.

“These data are consistent with the possibility that semen may antagonize depressive symptoms, and evidence which shows that the vagina absorbs a number of components of semen that can be detected in the bloodstream within a few hours of administration.”

While amounts of each vitamin vary with age and the relative health of the obliging male, there is usually a significant amount of zinc present (around 3% of RDA). Zinc is an antioxidant that helps to slow down the aging process. This is why so many people have been doing semen facials, introducing massive nutrients to the dermis and keeping it healthy.

Related Posts

Natural Healing © 2023 All Rights Reserved.     |     Legal     DMCA     Privacy