Cracked heels are something we all have to deal with at some point in our lives. This issue most often occurs in the warmer months.
It can be uncomfortable and embarrassing depending on the severity. If you enjoy wearing sandals or flip flops during the warm months you don’t have to give them up just because your feet are a bit cracked. This remedy will have them looking and feeling better in no time!
Cracked Heel Remedy
- 4-6 tablespoons of ground rice flour
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 6-8 drops of apple cider vinegar
- Take the ground ice and add in the honey and ACV.
- Mix until you have a paste.
- Soak your feet in warm water for fifteen minutes and then scrub them with this paste to remove any dead skin.
You can do this foot scrub a few times a week or as needed. This works because the ingredients together exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Your skin will be soft and crack free in no time at all.