Hair dye has loads of toxic chemicals in it. Chemicals in hair dye can have seriously harsh effects on your body too.
There have been studies linking hair dye with different types of cancer including ovarian, bladder, and cancer of the lungs. Thankfully there is a better option to coloring your hair while skipping the harmful chemicals.
One effective way to dye your hair is with coffee. Coffee possesses beneficial effects and is totally natural. A study published in 2007 by the international magazine of dermatology saying that coffee is really helping in the process of hair growing.
Here are some ways to use coffee to color your hair:
- Make a truly strong organic coffee, for example, espresso, because some of the non-organic coffees contain chemical products.
- Leave it to cool down for a while.
- Make a mixture with 2 teaspoons of organic coffee, 2 cups of natural conditioner and 1 cup of previously prepared cold coffee.
- Put the mixture on your hair and let it stay for about 60 minutes. This amazing recipe will color your hair naturally and it will give your hair chocolate color and it will not affect its quality.
How to rinse:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and then apply the coffee on your hair.
- Leave it to stay on your hair for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse off the coffee from your hair by using apple cider vinegar because it will fix the color on your hair.
- After that, wash your hair with lukewarm water. You can repeat the procedure for several days and the results from the amazing recipe will appear very quickly!