Blend Turmeric and Ginger With Coconut Milk, Drink Before Bed to Flush Liver Toxins While You Sleep
Remember back when you were a child? Your mom would send you off to bed with a warm glass of milk, why not do that now?
This bedtime recipe will calm and soothe your body with ease. You see, it is packed full of healthy substances that your body will eat up! This is something we refer to as golden milk and it is delicious, I never go to bed without drinking this first.
If you are dealing with any nervous feelings or overwhelming stress drinking this before bed will rid you of them almost instantly. While you are resting this mind-blowing drink will be fast at work, detoxifying your body and preparing you for the next day. Why not add this to your bedtime routine. The benefits never cease to amaze me!
By drinking this golden milk you will be protecting yourself from a large amount of serious health issues. All of the ingredients that make golden milk are known for fighting off things like cancer, migraines, and in some cases even strokes!
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 of a piece of sliced ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Raw honey as needed for sweetener
(Do not use black pepper if you suffer from things like intestinal ulcers.)
- Whisk all of these ingredients together in a saucepan except for the honey.
- Cook them over medium heat until you notice bubbles starting to form on the surface.
- Reduce the heat to the minimum and let the flavors blend for about five minutes or so.
- Remove the bits of ginger and add in the honey.
Stir lightly and drink up.
(This is one single serving if making for more than one person double the recipe.)
To see this being made please take the time to watch the video below. You will be surprised at how delicious this drink really is. Not to mention all the benefits you will be reaping by adding it to your life. Enjoy!