Baking Soda Shampoo: It Will Make Your Hair Grow Faster Than Ever!
Baking soda is known for its many different uses, cleaning, cooking, and treating lots of different medical conditions. It seems like we learn new ways to use it each and every day.
Using this in your hair is something that will eliminate the residue from shampoos and conditions giving your hair a very long lasting irresistible shine. You can use it instead of normal shampoo in order to benefit from the greatness. If you’re someone who loves do it yourself remedies you won’t want to pass this one up.
This will allow you to avoid all of the harsh chemicals found in commercial products as well. Commercial products are overflowing with chemicals. Preparing your own natural shampoo will benefit your hair greatly. While in the beginning, you may think this shampoo is a little odd once you see what it can do you will be amazed.
Homemade Shampoo Recipe
- In a small squeeze bottle mix together baking soda and water in a one to three ratio. If you happen to have long hair I would suggest using four tablespoons of baking soda and ten tablespoons of water.
- Apply this on your hair whether you prefer to do it dry or wet does not matter. Leave this on for three to five minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Rinse your hair once more after using apple cider vinegar. Make sure to use a mixture of one part vinegar to four parts water. If the smell bothers you add in your favorite essential oils.
- Rinse the ACV out with water and then you’re done for the night.
- You will notice a difference even after one time. After a few more times you will notice a dramatic difference. Your hair will be shiny, healthy, and strong!