The baking soda and castor oil remedy has been used for quite some time now and could easily be one of the best remedies that exist. How can this remedy help you?
Castor oil itself is known for being able to treat a large number of health issues and conditions. There are many different ways you can use castor oil but when it is put with baking soda something amazing altogether happens. I’m sure you’ve heard about baking soda and it’s wide range of uses. As a matter of fact, you probably have some in your house somewhere.
When it comes to the castor oil and baking soda remedy you can use it for the following:
- Remove warts
- Treat wounds, bruises, and cuts
- Prevent stretch marks
- Heal injured wrists quickly by using this remedy in wrap form
- Eliminate dark spots
- Ingesting this can treat allergies
- Improve health when one is dealing with cancer
- Use it to relieve the pain and itchiness from bug bites
- Apply topically as a form of skin cancer treatment
- Massage the soles of your feet with this to reduce the calcium deposits
- Improve circulation when used in wipe form. (I will explain how to make wipes below.)
- Reduce or eliminate acne scars and acne
- Rid yourself of fungal infections on the feet
- Apply coating to the lower back to alleviate pain
- Unclog your pores
- Remove moles and skin tags
- Reduce joint pain
- Massaging your scalp with this can make your hair grow
- Eliminate pilonidal cysts
- Reduce nicotine addiction by ingesting
- Eliminate minor aches and pains
- Cure tinnitus
- Relieve diarrhea
- Stop snoring
- reduce swelling from bees stings
Yes, I am aware some of these sound crazy but they are all very legitimate! You can get these benefits if you use this remedy properly. Now the baking soda and castor oil remedy comes in several different forms and overall it depends on how you intend to use it as to how it should be prepared. If you’re using topically or ingesting it simply mixing the two together will work just fine but for things like back pain and sprained ankles it will be much easier if you make ‘wipes.’
Baking Soda and Castor Oil Wipes
- Cold pressed castor oil
- Baking soda
- Plastic foil
- Clean gauze
- Clean the affected area with a mix of baking soda and warm water.
- Heat the oil in a pot on the stove.
- Soak the gauze in this oil and then apply it to the skin (once it has cooled but is still warm.)
- Cover this with the plastic foil and leave it on for at least an hour and a half.
- Repeat this process for about two months and of course, change the coating each time it smells funny or if colors change.