Dark spots are one of the worst signs of aging to experience. They look bad, and they are pretty apparent. You’ve probably tried some of those expensive creams that didn’t do a thing at all, right? Well, besides the fact that it broke your wallet.
People have suffered from dark spots since human existence. This is not a new thing, and like always, mother nature has us covered from the beginning. All of those expensive face creams, medications, and ointments are more than expensive – they’re actually bad for your face. They have chemicals in them that are never meant to be on your face. This ensures that you will continue buying their product.
You never needed those face creams in the first place. Mother nature provides the best of all medications – and these 8 foods will transform your face. Whether you cut it up, mix it, or squash them, applying these foods to your face will unload a splendor of youthfulness. Just see for yourself. Why not, it’s extremely inexpensive!
- Licorice – Mix licorice powder and milk to make a paste. Rub it on affected areas, and rinse off with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Sandalwood – mix sandalwood powder with lemon juice and rose water. Apply to your face every night for two weeks.
- Cucumbers – Mix grated cucumber with aloe vera gel. Apply to skin for one week!
- Red Lentils – Soak lentils overnight. Grind them into a paste and mix with coconut oil and tomato paste. Wash off with warm water after 15 minutes.
- Yogurt – Mix organic yogurt with honey, wash off after 15 minutes.
- Honey – Mix Lemon Juice, raw honey, milk powder, and almond oil. Maintain the application on your face for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Sugar – mix brown sugar with honey until it forms a paste. Apply to affected areas and exfoliate gently. Rinse off with warm water.
- Oatmeal – mix oatmeal and buttermilk and exfoliate all over the face. Rinse off after 2 minutes.