Our knees are very important, they allow us to do things like jump, run, walk, and stand. We can damage our knees very easily and should take care of them.
There are many ways we can cause damage to our knees, for example strenuous exercise can cause over exertion of the joint in your knees and this can cause severe pain. Things like this can come from minor or major things even something as small as bad footwear. If you damage your knee and it happens to reduce the amount of fluid in your joint there it can result in some excruciating pain. Causing the thigh bone and knee bone to touch.
High heels are known for applying large amounts of pressure to your leg joints including the knees and ankles. This can be a minor issue but turn into a major one if prolonged. Knee damage is no joke.
Luckily there is a natural remedy for this that will help to strengthen the ligaments and knee joints in a safe way. The ingredients in this smoothie are high in inflammatory properties which help to relieve the swelling and pain of damaged knees.
- 2 cups of organic orange juice
- 8gr of cinnamon
- 4 cups of oatmeal
- 80gr of almonds
- 4 cups of sliced pineapple
- 80gr of raw honey
- 2 cups of clean water
- Add the oatmeal into a pot with the water and cook it on the stove.
- Add some pineapple juice into the pot and in your blender mix the honey, orange, almonds, and cinnamon.
- Add the oatmeal mixture to the blender and blend this until it is to the state you like best.
This will work wonders on your leg pain and be a delicious snack!