Acidity is something that can affect all parts of your body. If the environment in your body is excessively acidic your body will suffer from many different health issues.
When the body enters a state of acidosis things are going to become increasingly worse. This is because your body is ready to provide a home for several different serious health issues. Your body will become a home for things like chronic inflammation and cancer.
The unhealthy diets we have in this modern day are definitely one of the causes behind this acidic state. Most meats, dairy products, alcohols, refined sugars, and highly processed foods are highly acidic. When we consume them and they are metabolized the body generates acidic waste products as well. These are things that should be neutralized and eliminated.
If you want to know if your body is too acidic take your diet into consideration and then check to see if you are dealing with any of the following symptoms:
- Skin issues like eczema, acne, or rashes.
- Immune deficiency
- Sinus issues
- Chronic fatigue
- Joint pain
- Muscle aches
- Excess mucus
- Bladder infection
- Kidney infection
- Cardiovascular damage from acidic plaques
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s, dementia, or Parkinson’s.
- Chest pain
- Yeast infection
- Chronic cough
- Stomach issues including bloating, indigestion, and acid reflux.
- Sensitive gums
- Stiff neck
You see, the tissues and fluids in the body are all alkaline except for the stomach when they become too acidic other tissues have to take alkalizing elements from other parts of the body in order to try to regulate the pH level on its own. We need to assist our bodies in the alkalization by changing out diet and lifestyle as needed. This will keep us much healthier in the long run and prevent us from getting chronic illnesses.
Here is how to reduce acidity in the body:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Drink lemon water from time to time.
- Consume more alkaline foods.
- Increase your intake of greens.
- Avoid acidic foods.
- Avoid GMO products.
- Control your anger, stress, and fear. The body’s pH balance can be affected by your emotional state.
- Do not ingest artificial sugars.
- Do not drink sodas.
- Keep control of your diabetes.
- Do not drink alcohol.
We are responsible for the condition our bodies are in. When it comes to our health we need to provide the things our body needs in order for it to operate and function properly.