18 Practical Uses For Coca-Cola, Proof It Should Not Be In The Human Body
It’s cheaper and easier to buy Coca-Cola in many third world countries than it is to access clean water. Keep reading to see what other uses we have for Coca-Cola that does not involved poisoning your metabolism.
Coca-Cola is the biggest most valuable brand name in history. Surveys have suggested that “Coca-Cola” is ranked the second most recognized word in the world, coming second to “Hello”.
The frightening reality is that this brand supplies the world with a soft drink that has the acidity level of battery acid and it can clean surfaces just as good as or better than many toxic household cleaners. So while it is a great cleaner of toilets, imagine what it is doing to your insides!
So far, it has been linked with diseases such as asthma, cardiac arrest, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, stroke (COPD), etc. As far as, children go, they should never come into contact with this poison. You wouldn’t sit your child down with a cup of coffee so why encourage them to consume something that can lead to a dependence on caffeine. Saying that, don’t throw out all the Coca-Cola just yet, we have found some interesting uses for it, you might want to give them a go and see the results for yourselves.
1. Toilet Cleaner: No one enjoys cleaning the toilet, no one except our fizzy friend Coca-Cola. Just pour the drink around the inside of the commode and LEAVE for an hour. After an hour go back give it a scrub with a brush and flush and you will see your toilet sparkle!
2. Dish Washer: Blackened Pots, all you need to do to it is pour some of the amazing fizz into them and leave for a few minutes. The chemicals in the drink reacts to the the grease and grime making it easy to scrub away. Leaving your pots clean and shiny again!
3. Curly Hair: By pouring some flat coke onto your hair you can make it curly. Leave the coke of on for a few minutes then rinse it off thoroughly.
4. Stubborn Stains: Why buy expensive stain removers when all you need is some Coca-Cola! Pour some in the wash along with the detergent and prepare to be amazed, the carbonic and phosphoric acid inside the carbonated drink will remove the stains and deodorize your clothes.
5. Gum Remover: Don’t reach for the scissors if you have gum stuck to your hair all you need to do is pour some coke on the gum and hair and leave for a few minutes. You will find that it has become easier to pick that gum off your hair.
6. Window Cleaner: It’s becoming common knowledge that Coca-cola has cleaning powers. So, no surprise that it is great at cleaning windows. The citric acid found in the drink works the same way as citrus fruit based window cleaners work.
7. Removes Oil: It can remove any kind of oil stains from most floors. All you need to do is pour it on the affected area and leave. The longer you leave it, the easier it is to scrub away with water.
8. Bug Killer: Lots of bugs are addicted to Coca-cola to, they love the sweet fizzy stuff, unlike us, they don’t know it can destroy them if they consume it. Spray the drink on ant hills and cockroaches in your cupboards to get rid of them!
9. Rust Fighter: If you have any tools that have rusted up, don’t throw them away, just grab a glass of coke and dip that object in. If the object is too big get a larger container or soak a cloth in coke and rub the rust out. You can also use it to loosen any tight and rusted bolts. Pour some of it on the bolt and leave for a while then clean it with water and you will see that the bolt will loosen. The phosphoric acid in the drink helps the corrosion process causing the rust to loosen and making it easy to remove from the affected object.
10. Pain Neutralizer: If you have been bitten by a bug, strung by a bee or a jellyfish to relieve the pain all you need is to pour some coke on the affected area. The pain will be neutralized within seconds due to the chemicals in Coca-Cola.
11. Pesticide in the Fields: In India, some farmers use coca-cola instead of pesticides for pest termination, they say it’s because it’s cheaper and it works! They say it is because of the high sugar content of the drinks that helps fight the pests. Coca-Cola denies this saying that there is nothing in the drink that can be used as a pesticide. But the technique is working for the Indian farmers.
12. Defroster: Coca-cola will defrost the ice on your windshield. Just pour the drink over the ice and and leave for a few minutes. The ice will eventually come off on its own.
13. Shiny Monies: This is a great tip if you are a coin collector. Leave you dirty coins in a mug full of Coca-Cola for a while. The coke kills the dirt and you are left with coins that are shiny and new again.
14. Odor Killer: If you happen to be sprayed by a skunk – don’t panic – just get into the shower and pour the drink on the affected area and you will remove the smell almost immediately.
15. Cola Fun: Do this OUTSIDE! If you like the sound of a coke fountain all you need is a liter bottle of Diet Coke and some Mentos.
16. Paint Remover: If you have accidentally stained your furniture with paint then grab a towel and soak it in coke and rub it away. Always ensure you wash it off with soapy water after to remove any stickiness.
17. Crime Cola: Coca-cola is well known for being used for the removal of blood stains from clothes, carpets, walls and floors. It has also been said that it is used as an cleaning agent at some crime scenes!
18. Vintage Cola: To give your photographs or a sheet of paper an old or antique look all you do is dip a picture or piece of paper in a dish full of coke and let it soak for a second. Take it out and leave it to dry, once dry it looks like a vintage looking photograph.
Now you know what Coca-Cola is actually good for, we hope that you think twice before drinking it again. Share this information with friends and family and give some of the tips above ago. Let us know how you get on.