Bronchitis is a respiratory disease that causes the lungs’ bronchial passages mucous membrane to become inflamed. When this happens, coughing spells and breathlessness follows.
Inflammation of the vocal cords is known as Laryngitis and is very similar to bronchitis. These issues come from bacteria and viral infections. Using antibiotics to cure these issues can increase the resistance of pathogens, and can worsen the problem altogether. Instead of using antibiotics I suggest trying natural remedies. If you feel a cough coming on it is time to put the remedy below to use. This will prevent things like bronchitis and laryngitis.
- 500 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cups of scrambled egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Boil the milk and let it cool for a minute before adding in the butter and honey.
- Mix these together and then add the scrambled egg yolk and baking soda.
- Mix again and take this before bed for at least one week straight. you can take it cold or warm it up. (drink a half a cup)
This remedy will have you feeling much better and subdue your cough. If the issue does not go away and seems to worsen, of course, see your doctor. When it comes to our health choosing natural options like this one will do our bodies a world of good. Enjoy!