22 Signs Parasites are Living In Your Body – Use These Herbs to Help Kill Them
Parasites are probably considered to be one of the scarier things in life. Nobody wants to acquire any of them that’s for sure. However, if you have these symptoms you might already have them.
There are multiple different parasites that we have to be wary of today. Parasites might be on your list of top fears, and it’s understandable. They’re crazy scary. They also cause lots of different health issues because they literally feed off of us. Parasites are technically microorganisms that live off other organisms. Some parasites cause disease directly, but others cause disease by the toxins they produce. Some of the most common parasites are pinworms, lamblia, hookworms, tapeworms, Trichinella, and Dientamoeba fragilis. It is often that pets carry parasites like ticks.
Parasites can cause chronic digestive issues. Intestinal parasite infestation can cause inflammation and destroy the lining of your stomach. A 2015 study published in the Journal of Biology, Agriculture, and Healthcare emphasizes routine intestinal parasite screening to increase the diagnostic rate of parasitic diarrhea and improve the treatment and prevention strategies of diarrhea in children with severe acute malnutrition.
Some Symptoms of Parasitic Infection:
- Recurring yeast infections like Candida
- Loss of appetite
- Constant hunger
- Chronic fatigue
- Mood disorders: depression, anxiety, restlessness, suicidal thoughts, irritability
- Bleeding gums
- Strong cravings for processed foods and sugary foods
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Anemia or iron deficiency
- Skin ailments like lesions, acne, hives, ulcers, rashes, weeping eczema, itchy dermatitis, sores, etc.
- Breathing issues
- Teeth grinding and drooling during sleep
- Memory problems
- Sexual dysfunction in men/menstrual cycle problems in women
- Sore/stiff joints
- Itching – especially around mouth, nose, and anus
- Persistent digestive issues
- Abdominal Pain
- Fatigue and Weakness
Garlic is a natural remedy that has been shown to effectively treat parasitic infections. It is a natural antibiotic and can kill over 60 types of fungus and 20 types of bacteria. It has also been shown to effectively prevent oxidation caused by parasite toxins. Ginger is another one of the most popular natural remedies that can be used in defense against parasites. It causes parasites to die off and treats gas and indigestion!