Did you know that when you’re eating fast food that you’re most likely eating some sort of gross ground up beetles and things like duck feathers. Have you ever taken the time to look into what you’re eating?
All of these things can be found in fast food:
- Silicone Oil- As it turns out chicken nuggets are full of this it is also used to make things like contact lenses.
- Cysteine L- This is an amino acid made from human hair or things like duck feathers. This softens bread and flavors meats.
- TBHQ- This is potentially lethal but for some reason is regarded as safe by the FDA.
- Prescription Drugs- Anti-depressants as well as other prescription drugs are added to chicken feed for fast food
- Dimethylpolysiloxane- This is found in just about every single fried fast food menu item and also happens to be a main ingredient in silly putty, contact lenses, shampoo, and caulk.
- Carminic Acid- This is used to dye your foods (makes meats red) and it comes from cochineal beetles.
This is just to name a few, we really should pay attention to what we’re putting into our bodies. Would you want to eat something that people make contact lenses out of? Then why should you.