The Fat-Burning Coconut Cookies You can Eat for Breakfast to Boost Your Metabolism
These coconut protein cookies are amazing. Not only will you love the way they taste you’ll also love what they do for you.
These cookies require few ingredients and will give you exactly what you need to boost your metabolism. When we are trying to lose weight we often think skipping meals is the easiest way, however, it is not. This will keep you from getting hungry early on in your day and boost your metabolism without skipping a meal.
Coconut Protein Cookies
- 2 cups of shredded coconut flakes
- 1 cup of high-quality protein powder
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of raw honey
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- Chop the sunflower seeds and any other nuts you want to add in. Use the blender if need be but make sure it is only broken up into chunks.
- Place everything into a bowl and stir it together.
- Scoop the cookies onto a tray and press them down to flatten them.
- Bake these for about 20 minutes and then let them cool.