Replace GMOs, Fluoride, Allergies, Mercury and Chemicals With One Simple and Natural Ingredient!
Diatoms are rarely given any thought. These lowly single-celled creatures are typically found in mass quantity in large bodies of water. When they die, their remains settle to the bottom and become fossilized as time passes. In this process, they become one of mother nature’s most healthful, and beneficial substances, diatomaceous earth.
Diatomaceous earth (DE) has many purposes, including detoxifying the body (both inside and out), protecting pets and livestock from infestation, as well as keeping your yard pest free.
Using DE for Detox-DE can be added to your diet to detox parasites which contribute to food intolerance, nausea, bowel discomfort, pain, itching, asthma, sinus infections, Morgellon’s disease, along with various other reactions that can be quite unpleasant.
DE can also assist in lowering blood pressure as well as contribute the production of collagen improving skin tone, and strengthen tendons and joints.
If you would like to try using it orally you should start with a ½ teaspoon and work your way up to two heaping tablespoons. Mix with 4 ounces of water. Drink immediately, and follow with 8 additional ounces of water. Make sure that you drink plenty of water afterward though as DE can cause constipation.
As the pathogens, and parasites leave your system, you will feel abnormal discomfort and flu-like symptoms. This is normal in the beginning, and these symptoms will disappear within a few days.
Pest Prevention/Yard Care with DE
- Add DE to bulk grains, legumes, and other dried goods to avoid pests in your pantry. You can also use in livestock feed, cat food, and dog food.
- When sprinkled around window sills and doors this miracle powder also prevents spiders, ants, and other pests from entering your household.
- Pour into lawn spreader and apply DE to the yard to kill fleas, ticks, chiggers, among other biting insects that put you and your pets at risk. Sprinkle onto bushes with a strainer.
- Apply DE around the stems of garden plants to prevent garden plants to prevent garden pests from eating your vegetables and plants.
- Pour over ant beds to rid your yard of ants.
- Mix with fertilizer to decrease smells, and also aid in ridding your yard of fleas and other pesky insects.
- Use around trash receptacles to deter flies.
Avoid using DE around flowers, or plants that bees and other friendly insects typically are drawn to as DE will harm them.
Family Pets, Animals, and Livestock
- Carefully apply to the coats of household pets, and livestock to destroy fleas, tics, and also to ward off various other biting insects. Make sure you do this carefully and avoid creating clouds of powder because DE although safe should not be inhaled.
- Mix in small percentages with your pet’s food or water can eradicate worms and other nasty parasites that may be living in your pets. See Information directly below for correct dosing.
Dosing for Dogs and Cats
Because food-grade DE is not a toxic agent, it is very safe to use in the recommend dosage for worming pets, even very young puppies and kittens. The following can be given once or twice daily:
- Puppies and dogs weighing less than 10 pounds: .5 to 1 teaspoon.
- Puppies and dogs weighing 11 to 19 pounds: 2 teaspoons
- Puppies and dogs weighing 20 to 50 pounds: 1 to 1.5 tablespoons
- Puppies and dogs weighing 51 to 100 pounds: 2 tablespoons
- Puppies and dogs weighing over 100 pounds: 3 to 4 tablespoons
- Kittens: .5 to 1 teaspoon
- Cats: 2 teaspoons
- Sprinkle around where you keep your indoor and outdoor pets, as well as around any areas where livestock is kept. This can aid in keeping pests and insects away from your animals, and also stop an infestation in its tracks.
- Combine with cat litter to reduce fleas and reduce the smell for your cats.
- Sprinkle around your household in areas where pests seem to gather such as around baseboards, door panels, on couches, around furniture, and also on carpets. If you leave on the carpet and let it sit for a long period of time, and then vacuum it works more effectively on pest reduction as well as smell.
- Mix with water in spray bottles and spray around areas that are hard to reach. This is helpful in electrical outlets after removing the outside panel, and also in furnaces, corners, and cracks.
- Use only food grade DE.
- Prevent inhalation by using masks, and sprinkling the substance or spraying it rather than pouring it or throwing it into areas.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes, as DE has a drying effect and can cause irritation.
DE is nature’s alternative to pesticides, parasite treatments, nasty detox cocktails, as well as flea medications made for pets that contain noxious chemicals. It is a holistic miracle of nature as it holds various uses while being safe for consumption and application for not only you and your family, but also for your pets, livestock, garden plants, and yard!! This lovely substance occurs organically in nature and is cheap as well as effective. We have to wonder why various toxic chemicals haven’t been completely eradicated and replaced with this safe and natural alternative. Follow the helpful tips and information provided for use and application and you will see results today while making your household safer!