The healing abilities of natural herbs, and plants has been taken advantage of for thousands of years, and we still continue to learn new recipes and remedies. You can find cures for almost anything with something natural, but they can cure almost all of the common colds and issues we face every day. For example, lemon, salt, and pepper can cure pretty much all of it by themselves!
Lemon, pepper, and salt have tons of powerful healing abilities. Lemon alone is a super-food. They are often referred to as the “Alkalizing Powerfood”. Lemons help in the formation of alkaline in the body. They are great for balancing out a highly acidic condition in the body. When life gives you lemons, cure everything. They are also rich in vitamin C. This helps work against infections like the flu. Additionally, lemons are amazing for your liver. They actually stimulate it. The lemon juice also helps dissolve bile in the liver, while removing toxins from the body.
Getting to the other ingredients, salt and pepper have amazing healing abilities also. Salt can be used to stabilize an irregular heartbeat! This is vital in the extraction of excess acidity in the body. It can also clear your lungs from phlegm. Although too much salt is dangerous, in moderation, you can expect to see some amazing changes to your health. Always keep your daily salt intake under 2,400Mg a day.
Black pepper is derived from a flowering vine that is cultivated for its fruit – Peppercorn. It is usually dried and used as a spice. Peppercorn can treat illnesses ranging from diarrhea and stomach aches to toothaches and decay. Salt and pepper together are usually a subtle hint of taste, but who knew they packed so many healing benefits?
Here are 9 benefits and recipes using salt, pepper, or Lemon:
- Stuffy Nose – This recipe contains black pepper, cinnamon, cumin, and cardamom. Mix equal parts of all ingredients and smell the mixture. It should relieve your stuffy nose in minutes!
- Canker Sores – Take a cup of warm water and add a tablespoon of salt. Swish it I your mouth after each meal, and say goodbye to canker sores!
- Sore Throat – Juice 3 lemons and mix it with a tablespoon of honey, tablespoon of black pepper, and 1 teaspoon of sea salt in a glass of warm water. Like the remedy for canker sores, gargle this mixture after every meal, or three times a day.
- A toothache – Mix half a teaspoon of ground pepper and clove oil. Apply this mixture to the affected area and experience a relief in pain.
- Remove Gallstones – Gallstones are a deposit of digestive fluids in your gallbladder. They can be very painful and disrupt the digestive tract. Mix 3 parts of olive oil, 1 part lemon, and 1 part pepper to get rid of those gallstones.
- Weight Loss – Mix 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and ¼ tablespoon of black pepper in warm water. This will speed up your metabolism and increase weight loss.
- Asthma Attacks – Take 2 clove buds, 10 grains of pepper, and 15 basil leaves and boil them in water! In 15 minutes, strain the mixture and put in a sealed container. Add 2 tbsp of honey to help it cool.
- Nosebleeds – dip a cotton ball into lemon juice and put it in the bleeding nostril. You can tilt your head to stop the dripping of blood into your throat.
- Nausea – Black pepper and lemon can really work to soothe an upset stomach. Mix 1 tablespoon of Black Pepper, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into the warm water. Drink the solution slowly and it will alleviate nausea.