Vaccines have become a very controversial subject because many studies have linked them to autism and other serious health complications. However, we have never had a study that compared a group of unvaccinated people and vaccinated people – until now.
The study was led by Dr. Mawson, and he found some amazing discoveries. They key finding of the study was that a higher rate of neurodevelopmental disorders (NDD) such as Autism, ADHD, and other learning disabilities was found in children who had been vaccinated.
Dr. Mawson says that children who are vaccinated have a higher chance of developing the following:
- 7-fold higher odds of any neurodevelopmental disorder (i.e., learning disability, ADHD, or ASD)
- 2-fold increase in Autism Spectrum Disorder (“ASD”)
- 2-fold increase in ADHD
- 2-fold increase in learning disabilities
- 1-fold increase in allergic rhinitis
- 9-fold increase in other allergies
- 9-fold increase in eczema/atopic dermatitis
- 4-fold increase in any chronic illness
Dr. Lyons-Weiler, CEO, and President of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge said of the study “I am delighted to see a properly analyzed study on vaccine safety” and “Unlike past studies, which ignored the interaction term, Dr. Mawson and colleagues followed appropriate steps toward interpreting the significance of the interaction between variables. The study reported a significant interaction effect between preterm birth, and vaccination as a 6.6-fold increase in the risk of neurodevelopmental disorders.”