How to Stop A Heart Attack in One Minute
Heart attacks are one of the scariest health complications to experience. They are extremely deadly and dangerous, and time is everything when one occurs. I bet you didn’t know that there is a natural remedy to stop a heart attack within minutes!
If you ever find yourself in a situation where a heart attack occurs it can be terrifying. Whether it’s you or a friend suffering from it, it can be difficult not to panic because it’s really scary! However, there is only one ingredient that you need to save your life from a heart attack – and it’s cayenne pepper.
Healers and natural herbalists claim that they have never lost a patient with a heart attack since they always have cayenne pepper in their pockets. The secret antidote for heart attacks is known by many natural healing and holistic health experts can reverse it in minutes. All you have to do is take one tablespoon of cayenne pepper and pour it over hot water. The patient must drink the remedy immediately. If the person is unconscious you can put a couple drops of cayenne extract under their tongue.
The treatment increases the heart rate and balances the circulation. Cayenne pepper is an amazing catalyst, meaning it can be mixed with many different herbs to double its effect. Cayenne pepper speeds up circulation, stimulates the body, can treat a multitude of issues. People have used cayenne pepper for thousands of years to treat many different health issues including heart issues, female complaints, ulcers, fevers, arthritis, and thyroid problems.
Cayenne pepper contains over 26 different nutrients that increase your overall health. It contains vitamin A and C, Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium, and Zinc. Cayenne pepper has over 90,000 Scoville units which make it a powerful heart attack treatment. The best way to treat a heart attack using cayenne pepper is in the form of a tincture. Making a cayenne pepper tincture is a simple process that brings about many benefits. It can be made from dried cayenne peppers or cayenne pepper powder.
- Pack a 1-quart jar tightly with cayenne peppers. Use rubber gloves to keep the capsaicin in the peppers off your fingers. If using cayenne pepper powder, fill the jar half-full.
- Fill the jar with vodka to within a half-inch of the jar’s top. Use apple cider vinegar or glycerin if you don’t want to use alcohol.
- Place the lid on the jar and tighten.
- Store in a cool, dark place for six weeks to two months.
- Drain the tincture through cheesecloth to remove the peppers from the liquid.
- Pour the strained tincture into smaller, colored bottles and cap. Be sure to label the bottles. The tincture will keep indefinitely in a cool area.