Because of all of the unhealthy and processed foods we consume, our heart health has steadily been decreasing. Now, heart disease is the number one killer, and you’re the only one that can prevent yourself from it.
We typically have been relying on our doctors to keep us healthy, but we see where that has gotten us. Healthcare today is a literal joke, and it’s just a way for doctors and pharmaceutical representatives to make money. High blood pressure and cholesterol is such an issue today that one in three adults will suffer from it. Aside from being treated with drugs, what is the best way to defend yourself from cardiovascular issues? Well, you’re going to want to keep your cholesterol and blood pressure at a healthy level, to begin with, and this remedy works perfectly.
Hypertension and high blood pressure are often misunderstood to affect only people who are type-A, tense, and aggressive. However, high blood pressure has nothing to do with your personality. You can get as angry as you want, and it’s not going to have much of an effect on your blood pressure. People who are completely relaxed can suffer from hypertension just as likely as someone who is always in a rage.
This remedy can effectively reduce our high blood pressure and decrease your LDL cholesterol levels. It contains some of the most powerful natural ingredients like lemon and garlic. Garlic is a well known natural treatment for many cardiovascular and metabolic disease such as atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, thrombosis, hypertension, and diabetes! In combination with ginger, lemon, essential oils, and water, you won’t be able to find a better heart supplement. It is easy and cheap to make too!
Old German Blood Pressure Recipe
- 68 ounces filtered water
- 4 organic lemons, unpeeled
- 4 organic garlic cloves
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 thumb organic ginger root
- Before cutting them in tracks, wash the lemons thoroughly. Next, clean the garlic cloves and remove the rind from the ginger root.
- After that, put all the ingredients together in a blender and mix them until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Once mixed, put the solution into a pan and turn the fire on while you add the water in it slowly. Make sure to stir the mixture all the time until it starts boiling. Remove it from the stove and allow it to cool down.
- In the end, strain the mixture and pour it into glass bottles. Store them in your fridge.
How to Consume:
Drink this healthy beverage 2 hours before a meal every day.
Don’t worry about the smell of garlic since lemon and ginger in combination neutralize the unpleasant smell.