Let’s be honest, I know looks are not everything, but who does not want flawless skin? This turmeric face mask will give you just that!
In India, turmeric is called the yellow gold and is one of the most valuable and most healing spices in the world, but not only in the kitchen. Ayurveda recommends turmeric to be used in cosmetics as well.
Exfoliation with turmeric will deeply clean the skin, remove all dead cells and other dirt from your skin, it will help with blood circulation and relieves acne.
It would be nice to keep that summer glow year round, right? You can have that, and there is no need to purchase expensive exfoliates to achieve it. You can make a much better one, with no harmful ingredients right at home!
Remember, skin care should not only be practiced for beauty but also for keeping our organism healthy. Because whatever we put on the skin, in 20 minutes time will already be absorbed into the bloodstream. By using homemade cosmetics we can not only boost self-confidence but fix certain imbalances in the body.
- 2 tbsp. flour of choice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 tbsp. Non-dairy milk
- A few drops of honey or bee-free honey
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste.
- Apply a thin layer to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off in the shower, scrubbing gently to remove.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer; I like to use coconut oil, but use whatever you prefer.