Detox foot pads have been used around the world for quite some time now originating in Japan there are several different companies that commercially sell them. These foot pads work similar to acupuncture and have quite the effect on a person’s energy.
The foot pad itself stimulates the liver and kidney meridian which increases a person’s metabolic rate. This causes your body to detox itself at a much faster rate than usual. The issue with commercially produced foot pads is not all of them work. Lots of people just put whatever they want on them and sell them to naive people for profit. Making your own is really the best route to go. Luckily it is very easy and doesn’t take much time at all to do so.
Homemade Detox Foot Pads
- 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped onion
- Apple cider vinegar
- Small saucepan
- Large self-sticking gauze pads
- Bring about half of a cup of apple cider vinegar to a boil in the saucepan.
- Add the onions and garlic to this.
- Allow it to steep for ten whole minutes.
- Remove it from the heat after and allow it to cool.
- Pour the mixture onto your gauze pads, make sure they are saturated well but not dripping wet.
- Squeeze any excess fluid out of the pads.
- Apply these to the center of the soles of your feet.
- Put socks on and keep them in place while you sleep.
- Take them off in the morning and wash your feet with baking soda and warm water as needed.
When it comes to giving yourself the energy you need this is perfect! You will feel the difference overnight. Will you be trying this foot pad recipe?