Prescription medication for colds and infections can have really harmful side effects and even contain really carcinogenic chemicals. Skip the dangerous Pharma meds, and use this DIY antibiotic!
This antibiotic can be used to cure almost any infection. It was used centuries ago, in medieval times. People used this remedy to fight off the plaques and many other epidemics. The antibiotic uses a parasite. It is a traditional cleansing tonic. It kills gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It is a powerful anti-fungal formula, and is also an antiviral! It increases blood circulation and lymph flow in all parts of the body. The remedy is plant based.
The tonic has proven effective by curing many different cases of viral diseases. It also kills bacterial, parasitic, and fungal diseases. It has even shown to be successful in fighting off the plague! It cures many different severe diseases. The secret? The combination of high-quality natural ingredients! Studies show that the remedy is successful in curing almost every disease out there. It strengthens the immune system, acts as an antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic! The recipe contains really hot peppers, so you may need to wear gloves.
- 24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!!!)
- ¼ cup grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consist of dry
- ingredients, and fill in the rest with vinegar.
- Close well and shake.
- Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
- After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results put a gauze over it. Squeeze well so the whole juice comes out.
- Use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
- Ready for use!