Cleanse Your Kidneys Almost Instantly With This Natural Drink
Kidneys are one of the most important organs in the human body that filter the blood, making sure that toxins and waste products are removed from the body. Living an unhealthy lifestyle leads to toxin build-up in your body, which makes it harder for your kidneys to accomplish their job.
The major function of our kidneys is to rid our bodies of toxins and remove waste products. Your waste products and the toxins are removed from the body through the urine. This process is necessary to maintain a stable balance of body chemicals. Aside from the kidneys major function, they do a couple other things too. They remove drugs from the body, release hormones into the body, and control the production of red blood cells.
The cleansing of your kidneys can be crucial to your health. Flushing out your kidneys keeps them functioning at their peak! There are numerous ways to keep your kidneys cleansed. You can use different kinds of cleansing teas or you can also use fruit and vegetables. One of the most known methods of kidney cleansing is using parsley. The herb contains vitamin K,C,A, iron, folic acid, furanocoumarins, and terpenoid compounds. It is antimicrobial, anticoagulant, anti-anemic, and helps regulate blood pressure. Parsley can cleanse your kidneys by increasing the urine and urine flow production, preventing the absorption of salt into the kidneys.
Try this parsley tea recipe to help cleanse your kidneys:
- One bunch of fresh organic chopped parsley leaves (or dried)
- 8 cups of filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of raw, organic honey
- A juice made from a half lemon, freshly squeezed (at the moment)
How it’s made:
- Wash and chop the leaves (if they are fresh), and leave them in large pieces.
- Place them in a bowl and pour them with water.
- Let the water boil and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
- Put them in a large saucepan with a lid and let it cool.
- Add lemon and honey (the amount is by your choice).
- Drink of this tea 1 to 2 cups a day
- Store it in glass containers in the fridge for up to a week.
Although parsley has no side effect, some researchers suggest that can induce menstruation and abortion in pregnant women so they should avoid drinking it. Also, if you are taking medications for lowering the blood pressure consult your doctor before consuming it.