Aborted Human DNA & Fetal Calf Blood Are Ingredients In Children’s Vaccines
Vaccines have become such a controversial topic recently, that many people are even offended or angered by it. Although the social stigma, vaccines shouldn’t be a controversy – they’re factually poison. It’s just the people’s inability to change.
There have many instances where vaccines were proven to be ineffective, toxic, life-threatening to humans. For example, there are over 30 scientific studies that have proved that the hepatitis B vaccine can cause autism in Males. According to a study performed at the Stony Brook University Medical Center, and published in the Annals of Epidemiology in September of 2009, stated that, “Boys vaccinated as neonates had threefold greater odds of autism diagnosis compared to boys never vaccinated or vaccinated after the first month of life.” this is only one of the studies too. People have got to acknowledge facts if we want to continue living on this planet. Ignorance is something that is way too socially accepted today.
A new study was released showing that children’s vaccines had some startling, breathtaking, and chilling ingredients in them. The study showed that children’s vaccines contain aborted human DNA and fetal calf blood. Is that something that you really want to be injected into your children?
Ingredient #1 – Cells from aborted fetus:
- WI-38 cell line (US): a human diploid fibroblast cell line derived from a three month old fetus aborted “therapeutically” because the family felt they had too many children. (Source)
- MRC-5 cell line (UK): a cell line derived from lung fibroblasts of a 14 week old fetus due to “psychiatric” issues with the 27 year old mother. (Source)
- Eye tissue from a 21 week old fetus is currently used in flu shots, as well as experimental vaccines for malaria and cancer, and Merck’s PER.C6 cell line, derived from the eye tissue of an 18 week old fetus, is the cell line used in many of the 271 vaccines in the CDC’s pipeline.
- Terms to Investigate: PERC6, MRC5, WI-38, HEK-293
- Which Vaccines? Adenovirus vaccine, DTaP vaccine, Hep A vaccine, Hep B vaccine, MMR vaccine, Rabies vaccine, Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine
Ingredient #2 – Serum from Aborted Calf Fetus Blood:
According to the Humane Research Australia website, “After slaughter and bleeding of the cow at an abattoir, the mother’s uterus containing the calf fetus is removed during the evisceration process (removal of the mother’s internal organs) and transferred to the blood collection room. A needle is then inserted between the fetus’s ribs directly into its heart and the blood is vacuumed into a sterile collection bag. This process is aimed at minimizing the risk of contamination of the serum with micro-organisms from the fetus and its environment. Only fetuses over the age of three months are used otherwise the heart is considered too small to puncture. Once collected, the blood is allowed to clot at room temperature and the serum separated through a process known as refrigerated centrifugation.”
Terms to Investigate: Fetal Bovine Serum
Which Vaccines? Adenovirus vaccine, MMR vaccine, Rotavirus vaccine, Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine
Ingredient #3 – Cells from Monkey Kidneys:
- The story is best told in the Congressional papers of a courageous scientist, Bernice Eddy. The Executive Reorganization and Government Research of the Committee on Government Operations United States Senate, Ninety-Second Congress, Second Session  states on page 500:
- “The next and only serious vaccine crisis that has occurred since the polio episode was the realization in mid-1961 that a monkey virus later shown to cause tumors in hamsters was contaminating both polio and adenovirus vaccines. The virus, known as SV40, was entering the vaccines and, just as in the polio case were surviving the formalin treatment.
- There were several states by which the full extent of the SV40 problem became known. First was the discovery in 1959-1960 by a DBS scientist, once again Bernice Eddy, that an unknown agent in the monkey kidney cells used to produce polio and adenovirus vaccines would cause tumors when the cells were injected into hamsters.”
- “In 1954 Eddy, as a polio control officer, found live virus in supposedly killed polio vaccine; in 1955 she was relieved of her duties as polio control officer … After her discoveries concerning the SV40 virus, her staff and animal space were reduced and she was demoted from head of a section to head of a unit.” … even when the contaminating virus was found to be oncogenic [cancer causing] in hamsters, the DBS [Division of Biologics Standards] and its expert advisory committee decided to leave existing stocks on the market rather than risk eroding public confidence by a recall.”
- Terms to Investigate: Vero (monkey kidney) cell culture, SV40, Bernice Eddy
- Which Vaccines? DTaP vaccine, Japanese Encephalitis vaccine, Polio vaccine, Rotavirus vaccine