6 Common Cancer Causing Items That You Need to Rid Your Home Of Immediately
As you may know, there are many different things that have been linked with cancer. Did you know a good many of these things are lurking around inside your home?
The world we live in is very toxic and is overran with chemicals. These things are in the food we eat, the clothes we wear, and even the air we breathe. We are not safe, not even in our own homes. We are oftentimes unknowingly being exposed to dangerous influences.
Below I will reveal the six most toxic household items that you should eliminate from your home if you want to preserve the health of your loved ones.
- Artificial Sweeteners- As it turns out artificial sweeteners are worse on us than sugar itself. Many of them can lead to things like tumors, skin cancer, bladder cancer, and many other illnesses.
- Non-Stick Cookware- We all generally tend to choose non-stick cookware over all others because it is convenient but it has been discovered that when the coating in these pots and pans gets heated it begins to decompose releasing many toxic particles into our food. Ceramic is the way to go.
- Plastic Containers And Bottles- These things are loaded down with toxic chemicals that leach into the food we store in them and water we put into them. One of the most harmful chemicals being bisphenol A.
- Air Fresheners- Yes, air fresheners are hazardous for our health. They are known to release fumes that can have a worse effect on your health than smoking cigarettes even. This can lead to respiratory issues and hormonal imbalances.
- Commercial Cleaning Products- These cleaners can cause cancer as well as many other health issues. These cleaners contain dangerous ingredients things like; BPA, triclosan, and parabens.
- Plastic Shower Curtains- Yes, plastic shower curtains. They release toxic chemicals into your shower and environment. They emit dangerous substances called volatile organic chemicals.
Doing your best to eliminate these things from your home could do you some good. Make the change to be healthier for yourself and your family. I know I will!