When you get sick, what do you do? I am going to guess you go to the doctor, let’s take that out of the equation and add this recipe into the mix instead; what do you get? Cured.
If you are looking for nature’s do all, then you have come to the right place! With just three simple ingredients you can fight off infections, a cold or even cardiovascular disease. It is a natural beverage that consists of lemon, garlic, ginger and water. It has many health benefits that come from a combination of the three ingredients.
- Garlic is one of the major antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial foods and maybe also one of the world’s healthiest foods. The compound allicin is what makes garlic so beneficial. Garlic also contains manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, selenium, and fiber.
- Ginger has major antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds such as gingerols, beta-carotene, capsaicin, caffeic acid, curcumin, and salicylate. It helps with digestive issues, pain, inflammation, and nausea.
- Lemon is the perfect supplier of vitamin C, making it the perfect ingredient to fight colds and infections. It alkalizes the body, boosts the immune system, balance PH and protects the body against disease.
- 2 liters filtered water
- 4 unpeeled organic lemons
- 4 large bulbs of garlic
- 2 inches of ginger root
- Wash the lemons and cut them into slices, clean the garlic cloves and peel the ginger root.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mixture to a large pan, and pour in the water and turn up to a high heat. Stir the mixture constantly until it comes to a boil, remove from the heat, and let it cool.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve, and keep refrigerated.
Drink 8oz of the mixture every morning on an empty stomach.