Top 7 Health Benefits of Lemon Water Plus How to Make it Correctly
Lemon water is tasty, and a good substitute for all the toxic soft drinks these days! But, did you know it has amazing health benefits? Here are the top 7 benefits from lemon water.
Drinking lemon water probably has more benefits than you think. It can even make your skin look amazing! Doctors around the world have always urged people to drink a cup of warm lemon water every morning, But why? Turns out lemon water can help with many different health issues and can also prevent you from ever having any in the future! Apples are full of nutrients, but a cup of lemon water will certainly keep the doctor away!
- Digestion – Lemon water has been praised for its effect on your digestive system. It will help flush your digestive system and rehydrate the body to prepare for the day. When you’re sleeping, you typically haven’t drunk anything in about 8 hours. It is super important to give your body the correct amount of hydration for the day.
- Flushing the Body of Toxins – Sleeping is the body’s natural time to restore itself. During sleep, a lot of processes are going on. Sleep time is certainly the liver’s time in the spotlight. Lemon juice can help stimulate proper stomach acid production and bile production. Too much of either of these can throw a curveball to your liver. It causes it to have to work harder, basically.
- Skin Health – Like I said before, lemon water can even make your skin look amazing! It flushes the body of toxins, and this causes the skin to be healthier. When your skin is flushed of its toxins, it appears healthier and younger! Your skin will look amazing if you drink one cup of warm lemon water per day. Personally, I would suggest drinking it at nighttime too.
- Immune System Health – one lemon contains about 30-50 mg of vitamin C each. Vitamin C is an excellent supporter of the immune system. Lemons also contain potassium, which increases your heart health! Drinking lemon water in the morning can provide an immune boost, and ensure the body can effectively and efficiently receive the nutrients from foods throughout the day.
- Belly Fat – Studies have even proved it! Drinking one cup of lemon water every day can help you maintain a healthy weight. Researchers in Germany found that drinking enough water increases metabolism alone. Adding a little lemon never hurt anyone! It actually helps you!
- Boosts Energy and Mood – Lemon can boost your energy level more than the average cup of coffee can. It also gives you a boost of energy and mood without any crash or after-fatigue. The negatively charged ions from lemons enter your digestive tract and this results in more energy!
- Vitamin C Quotient – Naturally, your body doesn’t produce a sufficient amount of vitamin C. Lemons are full of vitamin C and can stimulate white blood cell production. This aids in healing and recovering. Vitamin C also protects cells from oxidative damage.
Lemons are amazing all together! They can help with so many health issues. Water is the most natural and crucial ingredient for us too. We often underestimate the power of a glass of water. Combining these two makes a powerful healing elixir that can increase your digestive health, boost your energy and mood, detoxify the body, and even make you have clear skin! All you have to do is drink one glass of lemon water per day. More effectively in the morning!