What Chemicals are Really in Coca-Cola’s Coke Soda?
Sure, you may already know about Coca-Cola Co and the terrible things they do but do you know just how toxic their products really are? When we drink their soda we are ingesting a host of dangerous chemicals.
Sure, Coca-Cola is one of the most recognized brands in the world and is considered an icon here in the US these soft drinks are making us terribly unhealthy. Drinking just one extra can of soda a day can add as much as fifteen pounds to your weight over the course of a single year and increase your diabetes risks by about eighty-five percent! Their crimes against humanity also do not go unnoticed as they have also polluted groundwater in other countries and created water shortages altogether. I rarely see anything good about the soda itself or the company.
Once you really understand what you are ingesting it is much easier to see why you should stop. Below you will find a list of dangerous chemicals found in Coca-Cola’s Coke soda and just what they can do to you. Please pay close attention.
- Carbonated tap water- Carbonation increases gastric secretions and this makes us flatulate.
- E952- Sugar substitute that can cause your glycemic levels to sky-rocket. Can lead to diabetes as well as several other issues.
- E150D- This food coloring is made from processing sugar at specific temperatures and then has ammonium sulfate added to it. This is a chemical known to increase asthma attacks.
- E951- Aspartame, a GMO product that causes severe negative effects on our bodies including things like headaches, blurry vision, nausea, depression, hearing loss, joint pain, and more. It can provoke the following diseases: Brain tumors, Multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, chronic fatigue, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and more.
- E950- Acesulfame Potassium, aggravates the heart and nervous system, is very bad for children and women who are with child.
- E330– Citric Acid, a preservative used in the medical field for preserving blood. In large doses, it can eat away at your stomach lining.
- E338- Orthophosphoric Acid, this causes skin and eye irritation and can prevent your body from being able to absorb calcium.
- E211- Sodium Benzoate, based off of a study done at the Sheffield University in Britain this can harm DNA.
- Aromas- Unknown aromatic additives.
While this is not a complete list of chemicals it is a list of the most dangerous, if you want to double check the Coca-Cola website for their ingredients you will see all of the above chemicals listed. To hear what Dr. Mercola has to say on Aspartame and Coca-Cola please watch the video below.