Vegan Superfood Cookie Dough (Yup, It’s A Thing)
Today there are so many unhealthy foods, but there are mountains among mountains of unhealthy snacks, devils foods, and pastries out there. But they are so bad for you!
As much as we love to indulge in a twinkie, ho-ho, or a Debbie cake of any kind, we can’t change the fact that they are awful for our bodies. None of us can deny eating some raw cookie dough before it was put in the oven. Raw cookie dough is literally mounds of the heavens above, you can’t deny it.
We all love some raw cookie dough, but you would definitely have to drop it to have a healthy diet and body – until now! This super easy cookie dough is a super food for your body and it will satisfy your sweet tooth too! The oat flour and flaxseed supply you with a great deal of fiber. It is an easy no bake recipe and anyone can make it. It’s also cost efficient! You can get the recipe below!
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour (To make your own, see instructions below)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (unsweetened)
1. Place the oat flour into a large mixing bowl. If you are making your own oat flour, start by processing 2 cups of gluten-free oats in a food processor and blend until it turns into a superfine powder. Place the flour into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add in the pure maple syrup, pure vanilla extract, and dairy-free milk.
3. Next, mix the ground flax, molasses, sea salt, and dark chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
4. Let the cookie dough chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour, and then serve in individual serving dishes. Store in the fridge for a healthy treat during the week.