This Powerful Ancient Breathing Exercise Can Regenerate Your Body and Mind
Breathing is essential to life. However, we often overlook its importance.
The key to good heath lies in how you breathe. It can enhance all parts of your life if done properly. You have the right to breathe fully and freely. This is something that cannot be taken away from you.
Each breath we take should be effortless, it should be a process of receiving from the universe and giving back to it. We oftentimes neglect ourselves in more ways than we thought possible. We sacrifice ourselves for the approval of others. This should not happen.
By doing this we are without knowing or realizing, tightening our muscles and restricting breathing. We should not be breathing small shallow breaths we should be inhaling the world deeply and taking things as they are. By constricting our breaths we are losing touch with the things happening in our present moment. We are not enjoying things as the magical experiences they should be.
Don’t worry, if you have developed this habit it is not too late. By directing your consciousness back to your breathing and learning how to work with it you can become whole again. The art of conscious breathing is quite amazing.
As you become more aware of your breathing and work to make it more full you will gain accesses to parts of yourself you forgot existed. As your breathing gets fuller and deeper you will notice a big difference in your life. If you deal with a lot of stress daily this is something you should work on immediately. Relaxing and breathing properly will reduce stress and tension dramatically even within a few days.
The Complete Breath:
- Sit straight
- Relax, allow your breaths to flow deep into the lower belly.
- Create a bit of lift and traction with each inhale.
- When exhaling allows your body to deflate and round forward a bit.
- End the exhale by gently squeezing your abdomen.
- Put one hand on your lower belly and one hand on your upper chest.
- Fill the lower hand with an expanding breath and then allow it to expand up into your chest.
- Always focus on feeling the breath move not only in front but in the back as well.
- Turn inward with each breath.
- Feel deeply into your body and turn your attention inward.
- Feel and perceive your heart breathing and circulating through your body.
Whenever you have free time this is something you should implement as it will not take long at all. Focusing on your breathing will really improve the overall quality of your life. If something this simple can make you feel better and stress less why not give it a try?