This Juice Unclogs Arteries & Protects Against Heart Disease!
If you could juice your way to good health would you? Well, you may be able to do just that!
Researchers say that pomegranate extract has the ability to reverse and prevent heart disease. However, that is not the only thing is can do it can also do things like prevent oxidative stress, reduce plaque buildup in arteries, reduce accumulation of lipids, and prevent cardiac enlargement! How amazing does that sound?
It turns out there are several studies on this and back in 2004 Clinical Nutrition presented the results of a three-year long trial that showed the connection between pomegranate juice and a reverse in carotid artery stenosis. You can reduce this by up to thirty percent in the first year of regular use! Pomegranates are jam packed with tons of essential nutrients like vitamin C, fiber, and potassium. Learn how to make pomegranate juice below.
How To Make Pomegranate Juice:
- Pomegranate (3)
- De-seed your pomegranates however you see fit.
- Collect all of the seeds and place them into your juicer.
- You will need to add about a cup of water to this once it is in your blender or juicer.
- After you have juiced this you will need to strain it twice.
- Once you have done this you will be left with delicious pomegranate juice.
- You can either discard the pulp or eat it as well that is up to you.
- Once this has been done, drink up!
This will have you feeling and operating much better quickly. If you are having any of the issues above I highly recommend giving this a go. What do you have to loose?