The Science is Finally in! This is What You Should Know About Butter
Butter is something we use just about every single day, it can turn bland food into something delicious.
However, throughout the past few decades, it has been blamed for all kinds of issues. People have even tried to blame butter for heart disease! You see while too much butter can be an issue butter itself in the right amount can be good for you.
Here is how butter can be good for you:
- Butter is rich in soluble vitamins like A, E, and K2.
- K2 is rarely found in our diets these days and is something that can be very important when it comes to cardiovascular health.
- Butter contains healthy saturated fats
- It has been proven that there is no association between cardiovascular disease and saturated fats. Some of the medium chain fats found in butter can actually increase fat burning.
- Butter is known to lower heart attack risks when compared to margarine
- Butter is rich in conjugated linoleic acid
- Butter is associated with a lower risk of obesity
All of these things are one hundred percent true, and on top of that butter is quite delicious. Almost everything is good in moderation; when we abuse things and overeat they become unhealthy. If you previously thought butter was unhealthy then think again. Butter is healthy bad eating habits are not.