If you suffer from diabetes, obesity, or hormonal treatments, you might have dark circles or spots on your skin. The spots are most commonly found on your underarms, thighs, or on the neck.
Of course, there are many products available to fix this issue, but they all contain harsh chemicals that you probably shouldn’t be putting on your body. Additionally, the products can be super expensive. You can take that option, or you can try this organic, inexpensive trick to get rid of those spots! I found this recipe on My Healthy Life Guide.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
Mix the ingredients, until you get a paste. Apply the mixture on the skin area with dark patches, and let it stand for 20 minutes. Then, wash off with cold water.
Another technique, for removing stains which are almost black is by using white clay, milk and lemon.
Put the white clay into a bowl and mix it with milk and lemon, apply on the affected area and leave it for about 15 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
- Perform the chosen treatment 3 times a week, until the stains disappear.
- Avoid sun exposure without using appropriate cream with UV protection during this treatment
- Drink plenty of water and eat foods rich in vitamin E
- Olive oil must be extra virgin
- Himalayan Salt is Best
- Optionally, you can add a little coconut oil
Don’t miss this opportunity to break free of dark spots on the skin with this natural recipe.