Olive Oil Remedy to Grow Hair and Increase Hair Volume
Hair is something we all feel like we need, at least when it is on our heads. If your hair is a bit shorter than you’d like for it to this remedy could be what you need!
Personally, I always tend to get tired of my long hair only to want it back the moment I get it cut. When that happens this natural remedy is my go to for getting my hair to grow back quickly. Sure, you could buy a hair growth product from the store but will it work? I have had more results with this remedy than I have any store bought hair growth serum.
Hair Growth Remedy
- Using the funnel put half of cup of olive oil into the bottle.
- Now do the same thing with half of a cup of the mustard oil.
- Put in one teaspoon of the fenugreek seeds and one teaspoon of the methi leaves.
- Mix well and add one citrus leave into this.
- You can put the lid on and shake well to ensure it is all mixed well.
- Put this in indirect sun for 24 hours and then 5 hours of sunlight before using.
As far as use goes you can do this any way you see fit. I personally like to put it in my hair when I get home each day. Then I wash it out hours later when I shower. Some days I swap up and do three raw eggs instead, it is important to give back to your hair when you are trying to make it grow. This remedy will be more than enough to do the trick. Enjoy!