Tangerines are one of the most popular acidic fruits and with good reason. They are delicious and can offer many health benefits.
This fruit can boost the immune system as well as fight off inflammation. You can use them for a large number of health related issues and while they are usually readily available in the supermarket can be grown at home. Growing tangerines at home is actually quite simple.
Growing Tangerines At Home:
- Flower pot (medium in size)
- Small stones (lace these at the bottom)
- Organic soil
- Sand (for ventilation)
- Place the tangerine seeds in the soil. Be sure to cover them well but do not press them firmly into the soil.
- Leave the pot in a sunny place.
- Add fertilizer that is high in magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- Water the tangerines when toe soil is dry (about an inch deep dry.)
- Cut away any broken or withered branches as your plant grows.
In doing this you will be able to enjoy healthy, pesticide free tangerines. Upon eating some you will be able to notice a big difference. These tangerines will work wonders on your health as well. Tangerines are able to do things like:
- Improving cognitive function
- Improve blood pressure issues
- Promote heart health
- Help with fighting off infections
- Promote skin health
- Promote hair health
- Improve digestive issues
See, there are many reasons as to why we should be ingesting tangerines. If you or someone you know is dealing with the early stages of Alzheimer’s try getting them to eat more tangerines. It just might help prevent further memory loss. Why waste money in the supermarket on pesticide riddled tangerines when we can grow our own? Enjoy!