We all deal with things like acne and facial hair. They are a part of our everyday life whether we want them to be or not.
Now, when it comes to treating these things there are loads and loads of natural remedies out there as well as commercial products. However, not all of these work and some will put you through a ton of pain compared to others. I always opt for the same natural option every single time when dealing with these issues myself.
The method I use is safe, natural, and doesn’t hurt at all! It will rid you of blackheads, acne, and unwanted facial hair with ease. Wouldn’t you like to get the clear skin you want without dealing with a painful face peel?
Egg White Facial Peel
- Thin paper tissues
- 2 Eggs
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk.
- Whisk the egg whites until they become frothy.
- Separate all of the layers/plies of the tissues.
- Put the egg white froth onto the tissue with a makeup brush or something else if you prefer.
- Pat the tissue onto your face and of course cut holes for your nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Smooth any remaining egg around your face on top of the tissues and allow this to dry.
- Once it has dried it should be firm and tight.
- You will then need to peel it off in as few motions as possible and always remember to peel upward.
- This should come off fairly easy as it does not stick to the point where you feel as if you will be losing skin.
This will have your skin looking and feeling better in just one or two tries! There is no shame in putting a little extra effort into your appearance. You will be feeling much better about your skin in no time! Enjoy!