Having droopy eyelids can make your eye makeup look unappealing, to say the least. Luckily, there are ways to reduce the droopiness naturally.
Droopy eyelids are usually the result of aging, nerve injury, or some diseases. My favorite form of treatment for this sort of issue is egg. Eggs can be used for a large amount of beauty related issues. You can use egg to prevent acne, prevent dark spots, reduce scars, tighten skin, and many other things.
If you want to reduce the droopiness of your eyelids, here’s how:
- Wash your face well and remove all makeup.
- Dry your face off.
- Take an egg and carefully remove the yolk.
- Use a cotton swab to apply the egg whites to both of your eyelids.
- Yes, this is going to feel gross but trust me, it works wonders.
- Keep your eyes closed in order to prevent getting any egg in your eye. Be sure to keep it closed until the egg is completely dry.
- Once the egg has dried you can wash it off with lukewarm water and dry it off.
- Do this on a daily basis for the best results.
This is the most effective treatment I have found so far, however, if you simply cannot get over the sliminess of the egg there are other natural treatments out there. Exercising the eyes can help as well. Yes, you can ‘work out’ your eyes. Watch the video below to find out how!