How to Get Long, Soft, and Healthy Hair Using Ginger
Everyone loves a head full of luscious long hair. However it can be hard to achieve sometimes! Hair has a mind of its own, but if you follow these steps, you will have luxurious hair in no time!
Hair can thin, fade, and even fall out over time. This is super frustrating because you can try everything and it seems like nothing ever helps! Well, here is some good news for you. Ginger root is amazing for your hair!
Ginger root has shown to be super effective in making your hair grow faster, longer, and more lusciously. It contains circulatory agents that produce blood flow to the scalp. This results in healthier and fuller hair! Ginger root is perfect for those who experience stress patches and other bald spots in their hair. Erin Lukas, a stress patch sufferer says, “After about a month, the hairs sprouting on the patch are no longer a 5 o’clock shadow but now are at baby-hair length. It’s safe to say that if by chance I’m lucky enough to cross paths with my MTA hair guru again, I owe her a ginger beer, at least.”
Ginger root effectively tackles dryness, improves blood flow, gets rid of dandruff, and nourishes your hair. It has fatty acids that are perfect for restoring your hair’s natural lush. It is easy to use ginger for your hair too. The recipe is a simple do it yourself! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Carrier Oil (Olive, Jojoba, Coconut, etc.)
- Combine the ginger paste and the carrier oil in a bowl.
- Section your hair and start massaging the ginger oil into your scalp using your fingertips.
- Once your entire scalp is covered in the oil, massage it for an additional 5 minutes to improve blood circulation.
- Leave the oil on your hair for at least 30 minutes and then rinse it out with your shampoo.