Premature graying of the hair is becoming quite an issue. It can be the result of many things like stress, poor nutrition, thyroid disorder, and many other things.
In cases of this, the hair is getting reduced amounts of melanin causing it to turn from your natural color to gray or white. This is an issue that can oftentimes be resolved if treated correctly. Be sure that your diet is rich in vitamins and minerals. Add in more iron, vitamin B, and copper to prevent further development of this issue.
The following treatments are the best for getting rid of premature graying. The best part is they are all natural and work wonders. You don’t have to feel helpless, this issue can be fixed without hair dye!
- Lemon Juice and Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is beneficial to our hair and skin in many ways. It is high in antioxidants and if used for long enough can reverse the graying process.
- Add 6 tablespoons of lemon juice into some coconut oil and apply it to your hair.
- Be sure to massage it into your scalp and leave it on for an hour before rinsing.
- Sage and Rosemary
- Add half a cup of dried leaves of these two herbs into a pot with 4 cups of water.
- Boil them for a few hours.
- Strain the leaves out and use the water to rinse your hair.
- Onion Juice
- Yes, this one sounds disgusting but it works!
- Massage your scalp with onion juice and allow it to sit for an hour.
- Rinse and repeat daily.
- Blackstrap Molasses
- This is probably one of the most common gray hair remedies.
- All you need to do is consume it. It will provide a large amount of your daily copper needed and produce pigment that can reduce gray hair.
- Curry Leaves
- Boil fresh curry leaves with coconut oil on the stove until they become charred.
- Stir this and apply it to your hair.
- Allow it to sit for an hour and rinse.
- Do this a few times a week.
Pretty simple overall, these remedies will have your gray gone with a little patience. Nothing happens overnight but with some work you could be looking fantastic once again. Positive effects will be heading your way.