Lots of women across the globe spend tons of money on different anti-aging products every single year. This would be fine and dandy if they were actually seeing results, but most are not.
When it comes to getting rid of your wrinkles the best remedy is something you most likely already have sitting in your kitchen. It is one of the best antibiotics around and will work wonders on your face, yes, I am talking about garlic. Garlic can help with acne of all kinds including blackheads and eliminate all of those annoying unsightly wrinkles.
This is because of the antibacterial properties found in it, by adding a few things to it you can make one hell of a face mask. If you are dealing with wrinkles or blackheads and have found no relief, this is the remedy for you. Who knew garlic was good for anything other than fighting off vampires?
Garlic Face Mask
- 6 Cloves of garlic (fresh organic garlic is preferred)
- 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons of raw honey
- 4 Drops of tea tree oil
- 5 Drops of lemon juice
- Peel the garlic cloves and place them into a food processor or blender.
- Pulse them until they are lightly chopped.
- Add the oils, lemon juice, and honey into the food processor and continue to pulse until the consistency becomes creamy.
- Add extra oil or honey if needed to make sure it is smooth.
- Scoop the mask out and place it into a clean container with a lid.
- Place the mask in the fridge in order to keep it fresh and let it sit overnight.
- When applying the make sure to wash your face first.
- Apply the mask to your face using circular motions and do not press hard.
- Leave this mask on for 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- Pat your face dry with a towel and see if you notice a difference.
(Remember to be careful and never leave the mask on for longer than 20 minutes as garlic can burn the skin in some cases. If you notice any burning please wash the mask off and try again with less garlic.)