Doctors Hide This, Learn How to Heal Your Thyroid Naturally
Thyroid issues are all too common in this day and age; some people are actually not even aware that they’re dealing with a thyroid issue.
Your thyroid gland is responsible for all kinds of things. Every single cell in your body has receptors for the thyroid hormone. Thyroid gland issues can be treated with exercise, rest, stress reduction, and a proper diet.
- Dry skin
- Brittle nails
- Tingling hands
- Abnormal menstrual cycles
- Weight loss
- Excessive sweating
- Neck swelling
- Changes in heart rate
- Hair loss
- Feeling too cold or too hot often
- Vision issues
- Muscle weakness
If you are dealing with one or more of these symptoms you may have a thyroid issue. This is something quite serious that should be addressed as soon as possible. For natural ways to heal the thyroid follow the directions below.
- Consume more vitamins A, D, and K2
- Use coconut oil when cooking it will work to improve your metabolism and support immune health. Consume at least one tablespoon per day.
- Drink bone broth daily, click here for the recipe.
- Avoid gluten as it can result in an autoimmune response in some people.
- Avoid peanuts and peanut butter as these things contain something known as goitrogens which are not good for thyroid health.
- Relax, try any sort of relaxation techniques you think may work for you. (Yoga, meditation, etc.)
- Eat more sea veggies. They are a great source for things like iodine and are known to support the thyroid.
- Do not use your cell phone as much or lose it altogether. As you know cell phones are known for causing brain tumors and things of the sort. They are held quite close to our thyroids when in use and as you already know are constantly emitting radiation. Try using a headset when talking on the phone instead if you must.
- Support your adrenals, the thyroid and adrenal glands work together. If you are having issues adrenal support could be something you need.
This small butterfly-shaped gland in our necks is extremely important. We should do our best to keep it healthy. If our thyroid is not doing good then neither are we. It is imperative to repair these sorts of things as soon as we notice an issue has occurred. Thyroid issues are no laughing matter. For more information on this as well as more remedies for thyroid issues please watch the video below.