There happens to be a large number of illnesses that can be treated via bone broth. It is something that can be used time and time again.
Bone broth can be used when treating things like osteoporosis, digestive issues, systematic nerve dysfunction, joint pain. as well as muscle cramping. Bone broth is overflowing with minerals like calcium, silicon, and sulfur. This works to help ensure you are getting the correct nourishment and function when it comes to your musculoskeletal and nervous systems.
Bone broth is also a fantastic way to prevent the dreaded leaky gut syndrome. Ingesting bone broth as needed will work wonders for your health.
- 3 handfuls of bone (preferably from an organically raised animal)
- 6 ribs celery chopped
- 8 yellow onions (outer skins peeled)
- 6 carrots chopped
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 2 bunches of cilantro
- 2 large pieces of dah shi ma (optional)
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Fill a large pot with cold water roughly six to eight liters works best.
- Add all of the ingredients together into the pot.
- Remove any impurities from the broth that come to the surface within the first twenty minutes.
- Let the broth simmer for 4-6 hours and then allow it to cool for an hour.
- The thicker the bones you use are then the longer you will need to simmer.
- Fish bones only need about three hours.
- Chicken bones only need about five hours.
- Beef bones only need around six hours.
- Use a strainer to scoop the solids out of the broth and use a slotted spatula to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Pour the broth into an airtight canister and store it in the fridge.
- Add this to soups and stews or sip it like tea from time to time.
Bone broth is very nutrient dense and can do great things. The gelatin in bone broth makes it extremely beneficial to your joints and gut. This broth is easy to make and will benefit you greatly!