9 Amazing Uses of Aspirin That You Probably Didn’t Know
Aspirin is a painkiller which can be taken to relieve pain such as a headache, toothache and period pain. Aspirin is an antipyretic analgesic. It can also be taken as a blood thinner and can help reduce high blood pressure.
- Aspirin can be used for drying up pimples. Crush an aspirin pills and mix it with a little water, then apply the mixture on the affected areas and leave it for a couple of minutes. Repeat the process until all the pimples are gone.
- You can also use Aspirin to treat hard calloused areas of your skin. You should crush 5 aspirin pills, and mix them with some lemon juice and half a teaspoon of honey. Apply the paste on the hard calluses on your feet and wrap the foot in a warm towel. Secure it with plastic wrap. After 10 minutes, remove the wrap, and the effects will surprise you!
- Aspirin has also proven to be effective in solving dandruff. Crush 2 aspirin pills and make a fine powder. Add this powder to your shampoo and after a couple of minutes, you can wash with it as usually. This will effectively treat and prevent dandruff.
- Aspirin can make your flowers last longer. All you have to do is add one crushed aspirin to the water in the bottom of the vase. It helps preserve nutrients in the stem of the flower.
- It can also get rid of perspiration stains on clothing. : just crush a couple of aspirin pills and add them to half a cup of water. Then, soak the stained part in the mixture and leave it thus for a few hours.
- It is also known to restore hair color! dissolve 6-8 aspirin pills in a glass of warm water and rinse your hair with the solution. Leave it to work for 10-15 minutes and voila! Your hair is bright and nice again! Now you can swim in a chlorinated pool without worrying about your hair fading.
- It also cleans grease from cookware. It makes washing dishes a breeze. All you have to do is Prepare a cleaning paste by mixing a few crushed aspirins and a bit of water. Then, rub the cookware with it, and the results are impressive!
- It relieves the sting of insect bites and stings. Rubbing an aspirin over insect bites or stings can relieve the inflammation and itching, but if you’re allergic to bees seek medical attention immediately.
- It can rejuvenate your skin too. It helps draw out bacteria and oil. crush 5 aspirin pills and add them to a ¼ of a cup of water, then add a teaspoon of honey and mix well. Apply the paste on your skin and let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.