50% of All Colon Cancer Deaths Could Be Avoided If Everyone Did These 10 Natural Things
According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) processed meat is considered a group 1 carcinogen. This is because it is linked with colorectal cancer.
Our colons are very important. They are responsible for storing and eliminating waste from our bodies. Colon cancer is preventable. Most cases are caused by smoking, infections. stress, pollution, and unhealthy diets. There are many different ways we can work towards preventing colon cancer. Here are the best ways:
- Eat more fruit and veggies!
- Fruit and veggies are high in antioxidants that can fight against cancer. They contain things like magnesium, and can lower the risk of colorectal tumors by at least 13 percent! Be sure to eat a good amount of cruciferous veggies as well as things like dry plums and flaxseeds!
- Take proper supplements.
- Eating foods that are high in vitamin D as well as spending time in the sun is a very good thing, however, you may also want to add a vitamin D3 supplement to your daily routine.
- Do not eat processed meats.
- Avoid any meats that are smoked, salted, or cured. They are the most dangerous ones for your health. These meats contain things like chemicals and preservatives that are known to cause cancer.
- Avoid red meats.
- Red meat not the problem but the way in which we obtain red meat is an issue. Organic grass fed red meat is fine but almost all of the meat we buy comes from animals fed with glyphosate-contaminated grains.
- Stop smoking and drinking.
- Drinking and smoking in excess can cause cancer. Avoid these unhealthy habits at all costs.
- Exercise as much as possible.
- Be physically active. It can lower your chances by around forty percent when it comes to the development of colorectal cancer.
- Avoid fried foods as best you can.
- Eat more onions.
- Onions are full of quercetin which is known for inhibiting cancer cell growth inside the body.
- Sleep in the dark.
- Do this because light sources reduce the production of melatonin in your body.
- Drink ginseng tea.
- The root of ginseng is known fo decreasing the growth of colon cancer cells.
It is that simple. Doing things the healthy was doesn’t always have to be complicated or hard. If you cannot do all of these things at least taking the time to implement a few of them might make a huge difference in your life. For more information on preventing colon cancer as well as a few more natural prevention methods watch the video below.