HealthHomeNatural CuresVideo

Black mold is malicious and very good at hiding. Your house could be infested with black mold and you would have no idea!

This can be an extremely costly and dangerous thing to have to experience. However, if the black mold is there it has to be removed. It is literally toxic for our bodies and can make you very ill. In fact, a lot of day to day health ailments you think are normal might be side effects of black mold!

Black mold is also known as Stachybotrys chartarum. That’s what scientists call it anyways. It is a heavily toxic version of mold and can be extremely dangerous. The mold releases spores all over the house causing it to spread rapidly. They are most commonly found under carpets, insulation, or inside drywall. If the black mold is inhaled it can cause a range of serious health issues.

Here are 7 indicators that you have been infested with toxic black mold! See a doctor immediately, and call a contractor or your landlord.

  • muscle pain, cramps, burning, unusual shooting (ice pick-like) pains
  • headaches
  • fatigue, weakness, flu-like symptoms, fever, chills
  • shortness of breath, cough
  • abdominal pain, diarrhea
  • chronic sinusitis, sore throat
  • burning eyes, red eyes, sensitivity to light
  • difficulty with thought processes, memory loss, loss of concentration, confusion,
  • disorientation, “brain fog”
  • dizziness, balance problems
  • metallic taste in mouth
  • numbness and tingling
  • night sweats
  • temperature regulation problems
  • excessive thirst and urination
  • rash
  • excessive menstrual bleeding
  • mylar flush (face flushing)
  • chest pains
  • IgA nephropathy (kidney disease)

There are some slightly more severe side effects too, although they are less common. They include tremors, vision problems, and panic attacks. If you are suspecting black mold in your home you need to get an inspector out there immediately. Black mold is seriously harmful, especially if inhaled over a long period of time.